Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
11 Nis 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasi...1-6-vtec-85123730/pasif-ilan/#classifiedTitle arkadaşlar sitede gezerken gözüme bu araba çarptı fiyatı çok uygun mesaj yazdım sahibi sözde yabancı şu anda ingiliteredeymiş arabanın sahibi arabayı ilandan al dedim ben alıcam arabanı dedim dedikten 5 10 dk sonra bana mesaj yolladı araç için önden 7.000 tl istiyor hesap numarası flan vermiş benim alacaığıma inanmak istiyormuş dahada ilginci diğer ilanlar bölümünde subaru legacy var o da 20 bin tl aynı modele girdim fake olan istanbulda gerçek olanda ankarada (plakadan anladım)fake olan 20 bin gerçke ilan 37 750 olayı burdan anladım ilanın çakması bu
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasi...otomatik-85122954/pasif-ilan/#classifiedTitle orjinalde bu http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasi...del-ilk-el-76-000-kmde-boyasiz-83481190/detay tam dolandırıcılık işi böyle oyunları dikkat!!!:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

melih çatalkaya

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
11 Nis 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et
Bana ilk gönderdiği mesaj bu arkadaşlar

Hello,
Nice to hear from you.
The car is in perfect condition, it has never been involved in any accident (accident-free), no technical problems (engine works perfect), no any scratches or dents on the car body. We both are non-smokers, nobody ever smoked inside the car. The car is turkish spec.All inspections are done and all taxes are paid. The vehicle has a complete service book.
(I also accept any test,you can test the car at any mechanic you want.)
I must tell you,i just moved with my family in London, United kingdom(this is the reason that the car is cheap) and the car is in Istanbul,Turkey well guarded by my home garage.

The price is 17000 tl THIS IS MY LAST PRICE AND ONLY CASH

I have nobody in Istanbul,Turkey that could show you the car also since I have house,car,garrage keys here with me.I need to come personal to meet you and present the car.Please think twice if you want to buy this car and let me know if you are really interested to buy the car.Please don't spend my time with endless disscutions,or pure curiosity
Regards

melih çatalkaya

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
11 Nis 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et
ikincide bu

ilanı al dedikten sonra göndermiş olduğu mesaj bu da

Hi,
i removed because you told me you buy my car
I need come my self from Uk to turkey to show you the car and all the paper and is in the car and i don't have this papers with me now.
I have a busy schedule and it's very hard for me to come in turkey .
So to come in turkey you will have to show me a proof of there seriousness in the car,well this is what you will have to do for me before i can come down for the viewing, I will not ask you any money in advance (The transaction will be made face to face ), i just want to see that you are a serious buyer.
Here is what I propose:
The service name that we'll use is Western Union transfers. You must find the nearest Western Union agency in any bank and you go to Western Union and you send 7000 tl to any name you want in Uk.

The transfer must to be like this:

sender name : your name
sender address : your address
receiver name : friend,wife name,brother,mother,etc..
receiver address : London , United Kingdom

What happen if you don't have any person in UK for send the money ???
Answer: NO PROBLEM.... You probably do not have relatives in the United Kingdom, but it does not matter. You just assume for a moment that your father or a friend is in United Kingdom.....

What happen with the money after make the western union payment prove????
Answer: You have 2 options .. you can pick up the money back after you see the car or change the receiver to my name when i arrive back in Uk....

I have plenty customers interested to buy the car.I will come for the first one that provides me the scanned(or photocopy) paper from WesternUnion. As soon as I have the confirmation from WesternUnion that the money are available on his name I stop the transactions with all the other customers... i will give you back this when i meet you the transfer fee.

I hope you understand my ideea because don't matter who you are how much money you have or where you work because you can't tell me ''you can trust me, come in turkey '' , if you change your mind I can't do anything.
You must understand correctly the situation you DON'T need send me any money,only prove that have the money until the day you want to see the car for keep this car for you , this is my warranty.

I am waiting your answer ASAP.
Thank you and kindly regards

smihci

Yönetici
Başkan
35-İzmir
Katılım
19 Ara 2007
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et
Her zaman şunu söylerim "kimse mecbur kalmadıkca alın teri ile aldığı bir malı değerinden ucuza vermez" o nedenle bir mal ucuza pazarlanıyorsa % 99 o işte bir üçkağıt vardır :(.

Üst