Banlanan Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
19 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et
Opelim.Net olarak yeni üyemize hoş geldin diyoruz.

Kullanıcı Adı: zhanjiao1212
Adınız Soyadınız: good working relationship with and
İkamet ettiğiniz yer: good working relationship with and
Mesleğiniz ve yaşınız: good working relationship with and
Cinsiyetiniz: belirtilmemiş
Kendiniz hakkında detaylı bilgiler girerek, kendinizi foruma tanıtınız:
------------------------------------------------------

SAN FRANCISCO -- Tim Lincecum stood at his locker, sweat dripping from his sideburns beneath a grey beanie cap, trying to find the right words after possibly pitching his final game for the only team he knows. Cheap Adidas Superstar Online . Or, maybe not. He would like to stay, just as he would like to keep his options open to the idea of free agency. Reflection made Lincecum uneasy after the San Francisco Giants beat the rival Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2 on Thursday night, when fans roared at every chance and waved signs to honour him. After the game, he tipped his cap in a rare gesture for the right-hander. Its not his style. "Thats the first or second time Ive ever done that," he said. "I just went with what most people do, and it worked." Angel Pagan hit a tiebreaking home run leading off the eighth inning to give San Francisco a win. He has won two World Series championships and a pair of NL Cy Young awards while pitching all seven of his big league seasons in the Bay Area. Catcher Buster Posey couldnt think of it being Lincecums last, and neither could manager Bruce Bochy. "Ive just been one of the most fortunate pitchers in this organization just to be a part of so many things," Lincecum said. "To have the guys around me, Barry Bonds, Randy Johnson, big names, Buster Posey coming up, Pablo Sandoval. The names just dont end. To be here to witness all the things theyve done, and be there for also the team things, its been pretty special for me." Meanwhile, former Giants closer Brian Wilson, now a Dodgers reliever, could be seen yelling at CEO Larry Baer near his box seat after the game over the World Series ring he was owed from 2012. San Francisco spokeswoman Staci Slaughter said the club tried many times to give Wilson his ring but he didnt respond, and he voiced his "displeasure" to Baer. So, Baer delivered the ring to Dodgers personnel outside the Los Angeles clubhouse. "Its just unfortunate because he was an important member of our organization," Slaughter said. Pagans fifth home run in an injury-shortened season was surrendered by losing pitcher Paco Rodriguez (3-3) and plunked off the top of an ambulance parked just beyond the fence in left field. Lincecum struck out Yasiel Puig three times among his six Ks, but missed a win against the NL West champion Dodgers. Santiago Casilla (7-2) earned the victory with a 1-2-3 eighth, while Sergio Romo pitched the ninth for his 38th save. Lincecum is wrapping up a $40.5 million, two-year contract that paid him $22 million this season. The 29-year-old right-hander allowed two runs and three hits in seven impressive innings. The NL Cy Young Award winner in 2008 and 09 and four-time All-Star was drafted 10th overall by the Giants in 2006. He pitched a no-hitter July 13 at San Diego and pitched the 2010 World Series clincher at Texas as the club captured its first championship since moving West in 1958. He moved to the bullpen and became an effective reliever for last seasons title run. Lincecum received a roaring ovation from the sellout crowd of 41,221 when introduced before the game -- and several more times throughout. "I certainly hope Timmy is back with us," Bochy said. "Timmy has been a pleasure all my years here and I hope that continues." Lincecum allowed two doubles to begin the fourth, then struck out the next three batters. He followed up Barry Zitos victory in his likely Giants farewell a night earlier in a 6-4 win with another emotional outing for the franchise and its supporters. "It was pretty special," Lincecum said. "Just to be in that kind of like situation today, you kind of really see whats going on and the emotions that are tied with it. Im still trying to figure out how to handle it." Fans held large banners reading "We love U Timmy!" and "Timmy Dont Leave" and cheered when he ran off following a fifth-inning sacrifice. Pagan had an RBI groundout in the inning, Gregor Blanco walked and Brandon Belt hit a trying double to make it 2-2. "I thought that was one of the best sacrifice bunts I ever hit in my life," he joked. "That ovation was pretty special. I always have an awkward way of acknowledging it. I do have an appreciation and respect for the way they do (receive) me." After Adrian Gonzalez put the Dodgers ahead on a first-inning sacrifice fly, the Giants saved Lincecum a run in the second. Tim Federowicz was thrown out at home by left fielder Blanco as he tried to score on Puigs single. Dodgers starter Edinson Volquezs winless stretch reached seven starts since he beat the Mets on Aug. 17. He didnt beat the Giants in five tries this year. The Giants took the season series with their rivals 11-8, earning just their third series win at home in the second half in 13 tries. San Francisco third baseman Pablo Sandoval was scratched with flu-like symptoms, and Nick Noonan replaced him. NOTES: A moment of silence was held before the game for Jonathan Denver, a fan stabbed to death Wednesday night a few blocks from the ballpark. ... Lincecum is 9-6 with a 2.92 ERA in 23 career outings vs. L.A. ... Giants SS Brandon Crawford was awarded the "Good Guy" award by the local baseball writers chapter for his co-operation and good nature during the season. Cheap Adidas Superstar . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. Adidas Superstar Sale Uk . Browns owner Jimmy Haslam announced the move with Young on Monday during a speech at a Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon. http://www.cheapsuperstaruk.com/ . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery.CHARLESTON, W.Va. - New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith is eager to work with Michael Vick, even if it means a hotly contested competition for the starting job. "Awesome, man. Vicks my guy," Smith said during a fan signing event Saturday in West Virginia. "We needed to find a guy that was legitimately a guy that could come in and play. I think thats what we did. "Mission accomplished." Vick signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Friday, the same day New York released former starter Mark Sanchez. The Jets hope Vick, who spent the last five seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, will be able to push Smith during training camp. Vick is "going to be a guy I can work with, have a really good working relationship with and also compete with," Smith said at the Charleston Civic Center. Smith was unfazed by Vicks comments Friday night on a conference call with New York-area reporters that he wouldnt necessarily be content standing on the sideline all season. "Thats every quarterback," Smith said. "I understand where Mikes coming from. No one wants to sit the bench. I dont know a player that does." Smith threw for 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in his rookie season while starting all 16 games after Sanchez injured his right shoulder in the preseason. He drew praise from coach Rex Ryan for a sttrong finish in which the Jets won three of their last four to finish 8-8, but Smith expects to have "an open competition" with Vick for the starting job — just like it will be for every position on the team. Adidas Superstar Clearance. "Its just good to have a guy to compete with like Mike," Smith said. "Were going to compete. Were not going to say, Hey, youre the starter. And well leave it at that. We want to get better. "I love it. Its really making everyone work harder and keep you right on your toes because you dont have a moment to be satisfied or just say Ive arrived. Youve got to continue to work at it." Smith respects the opinion of Vick, who first reached out to him during Smiths senior season at West Virginia in 2012. Smith, a second-round pick, recalled that the NFL draft process and how to handle expectations were among the topics they discussed. "Some of the things I asked him was, How did you deal with being THE guy?" Smith said. "I was in that situation last year. As soon as I walked into the locker room, I was expected to produce. And as we all know in the league, its hard to do that. If youre not on a team thats already set up to win, youre going to have your struggles. "It was more about me just having an understanding of the position that Im in and just continuing to grow." ' ' '
------------------------------------------------------

Üst